Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Just Challenges and Opportunities

I kind of wish I could fast forward time a little bit so that...POOF! I'd already have an apartment! and POOF! I'd already have all my utilities hooked up! and POOF! My first week of work would already be over so I'd already be on my way to settling in!

But the good part about this craziness is (drumroll please)...I HAVE A JOB!! and a darn good one too!! So that's the good news.

The bad news is that I'm feeling overwhelmed and unsettled...Why exactly does US Bank need 3 forms of ID to set up a checking account? If I get a Cingular phone, will I ever have good enough reception to call anyone??

But in a case like this, I know just what I need to do...

I need to maintain a
POSTIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE

with plenty of
ENTHUSIASM
ENTHUSIASM
ENTHUSIASM

Because if I don't, they will...
HYDRATE ME
MOTIVATE ME
TERMINATE ME

(and you know that I did the hand motions ;) love you baby)

No comments: