Saturday, December 24, 2005

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree...

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday so far! I'm doing great--with all my family here, plus 7 dogs, 5 Christmas trees, 2 plates of cookies and fudge (and a partridge in a pear tree) things couldn't be better!

I've posted pictures of all of my Mom's trees, so you can see them. From the top, we have the Family Tree, that's located in the family room. Below that is the Gold Tree that's in the dining room. Next is the Snowman Tree that's in the T.V. room. Then, there's the Kitchen Tree, and then there's the Silver Tree that's at the top of the stairs. The dogs leave the trees alone pretty well, but Freya (that's Erin's dog) has the "tail of doom" that tends to knock glass ornaments off the snowman tree, so we have experienced some ornament casualities. ;)

No comments: