If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Don't skip songs.
1. Opening credits: Girls not Grey--AFI
2. Waking up: Sweet Melissa--Pat McGee Band
3. First day of school: Helena--My Chemical Romance
4. Fight song: Sugar We're Going Down--Fallout Boys
5. Breaking up: Fum, Fum, Fum--Mannheim Steamroller (for that Christmas break-up I guess)
6. Happiness: Easy as the Rain--The Little Willies
7. Life's okay: Pink Triangle--Weezer
8. Mental breakdown: Storm Coming--Gnarls Barkley
9. Driving: Guess Things Happen That Way--Johnny Cash
10. Flashback:More Than I Can Take--Fallout Boy
11. Getting back together: Breathing Meditation--Deepak Chopra
12. Wedding song:Make Them Hear You--Black Eyed Peas
13. Birth of first child: Crickets at night (nature sounds)
14. Final battle scene:Hypnotise--the White Stripes
15. Death scene:Now and Always--David Grey
16. Funeral song:Girl from Athens--Pat McGee Band
17. End credits:December--George Winston
Try it out and let me know what you get...it's kinda fun! ;)