Monday, July 23, 2007

Goodbye, Farewell, Auf wiedersehen, Adieu

So it's really getting close to moving time...I'm excited, and then I'm sad (for reasons, see below), and then I feel like complaining at length about the evils of packing and moving...

Thankfully, I have some wonderful friends who've made sure that I felt loved before I left. There was the cookout on Saturday night with my friends from church, and then my coworkers took me out to Outback Steakhouse for dinner tonight. They were all so sweet and I hate to leave them. I've started a campaign to get all the cool, nice people to move to Ohio with me...but I'm not sure how far that one will get ;)

And, in other important news, I finished the Deathly Hallows on Saturday...loved it. Won't say anymore.

1 comment:

Stina said...

Thanks for saying no more. And Abbie, thanks for inviting me to Ohio (they don't get much cooler and nicer than me!!! Hahaha!!). But, I'm stuck here in Utah for awhile. :) Good luck with the move. At least it gives you an excuse to organize...?

Thanks for saying no more about Harry. I need to find a copy to borrow sometime soon!!