Saturday, March 29, 2008

In which, I make something other than a scarf...

after months of scarf cabling, I took a break, and made something else...

Wristwarmers! (Voodoo Wristwarmers from Knitty...no clue what the yarn was though)

I started and finished them during our knitting retreat at Lake Hope (last weekend of Feb/first of March), and it was so satisfying to actually FINISH something and use the yarn that Erin bought from me at the Yarn Barn in Lawrence last May (Thank you, Erin! All the knitting girls loved the yarn, too!). So here they are...



It's kind of hard to take pictures of your own hands...but this is the best I could do.



I finally gave up and had John help me out, so here you can see both of them

I think they're cute...am having a bit of a hard time finding the right weather to wear them (usually if my wrists are cold, my fingers are even colder...) but I am now prepared for any situation that requires warm wrists!

No comments: