Saturday, April 23, 2011

NJ/NYC



From Central Park



At The Cloisters

So far, I've had Greek food (heaven!), Thai food (double heaven!), a Papaya King hot dog, a knish, gelato (Bren said it was as close to Italy's as she'd ever eaten in the states), and some fancy tea.

Yesterday, we saw Times Square, The Cloisters, Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, part of Central Park, and a very busy part of 5th avenue.

Not sure what the plan is for today - it's raining, so I think NYC is out (and honestly, I'm not sure I'm up for that much walking two days in a row! ;) ) Maybe Princeton?

Otherwise, I'm enjoying visiting Bren and hanging out with Rogue (who remembered me, or at least acted like she did).



Cool stuff on Brenna's ceiling

1 comment:

Stina said...

Looks like so much fun! Someday for sure! My kids thought they saw skyscrapers in Salt Lake City. Nothing compares--I'm sure! Tell Brenna I said hi!