Saturday, January 01, 2022

Here's to 2022

 My 2022 Resolutions

Read 40 Books

Try one new recipe a month


First time making breakfast on my grill


What I'm Looking Forward To

Hiking trip with Christina and Heather

Going to Colorado for Madison and Clayton's wedding

Using my paper binding kit


Me in Merkel, Texas

What I'd Like To Try in 2022

Cross-country skiing

Hot stone massage

Snowshoeing at Oakwood Lakes State Park

Take Olive snowshoeing

Go to Hello Hi in Sioux Falls


Part of the Trail Sisters group on our trip in Wyoming

2021 Resolutions

Read 35 Books - Success!


View from my tent, Ryan Park Campground, Medicine Bow National Forest


Firsts from 2021

Hiking at Curt Gowdy State Park

Camping at Medicine Bow National Forest

Medicine Bow Peak

Adopting a puppy on my own

Training a puppy

Went to Abilene (and Merkel), TX

Knitting my first adult-sized hat

Framing and hanging a lot of stuff on my walls

Going to Lincoln, Nebraska

Making breakfast on my grill

Participating in the #Warm4Holidays challenge and making hats to donate

Getting my furnace filter wonkiness fixed

Haircut (and highlights) before and after 


Favorites from 2021

Getting my haircut and finding my current stylist

Bourbon Maple Syrup

Covid-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson) and booster shot (Moderna)

Olive


Olive sleeping (and not wreaking havoc) 

Added: Some of my knitting projects from the last two years (way more than previous years!)

No comments: