Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Gosh I love vacations

and that pretty much sums it all up ;) I've been vacating in Ohio since Thursday, and I may actually be relaxing a little bit. We've been to an outdoor concert, went to see a really fun blues band at a bar, went out with friends, went swimming, visited camp, went out to eat, and yesterday, I managed to find two birthday gifts for John at the mall...amazing! I figured a procrastinator like me would be stuck with something crummy...BUT I found exactly what I was looking for, on sale!

Today we're making a trip to Athens (yay!), doing some mountain biking, and celebrating John's birthday (one day early since I have to drive back tomorrow). Hope everyone else is having a good week (and Bren, that your move is going smoothly, I can't wait to hear about your new place!!)
=)

No comments: