Wednesday, September 27, 2006

what a slacker..

I know, I never post...AND on top of that...I got a new computer and haven't reset my counter to not count me, so my blog looks more popular than it actually is ;) hehe

I don't have too much new going on...I've been working and watching my new Grey's Anatomy Season 1 and 2 DVDs (so addictive...now I can barely watch this season's shows because I'm used to being able to watch 5 or 6 shows right in a row). I went to Ohio last weekend and got to see John and Callie (what a sweetheart, but not so good at letting me sleep in...she'd be wiggling at my feet or standing in my hair at 6:30 A.M. ;) )

I also can't believe that no one commented on my last posts...c'mon, hot guy, adorable puppy...clearly no one appreciates my attempts to beautify the internet ;)


When at first you don't suceed, try, try again ;)

I've also been waiting to post until I had something really good/interesting/deep/inspirational to say...but it turns out that the more meaningful I try to be, the less I actually post

Luckily, other people have lots deep/inspirational/interesting/thoughtful things to say--specifically in the "This I Believe" essays segments they do on NPR. I love it when I catch those segments on the air...they've made me laugh, cry, and given me goosebumps all up and down my arms...You can read and listen to the essays online at http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4538138

3 comments:

Kit said...

Puppy and hot guy are definitely an awesome pair. Beautiful pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

maybe i'd comment if you sent me the picture you owe me!! New computer indeed!!

Abbie said...

I'll get it...don't forget I live in the land of questionable photo processing-so I've been waiting until I can get you a nice print and not just the best that Rite-Aid can do ;)