Thursday, April 19, 2007

Razor Cami, Take Three...

enough said ;)

I was very frustrated two days ago when I realized I'd messed it up again, but tonight I am REALLY tired and the idea of couch + knitting + a new Grey's anatomy makes me incredibly happy.

We had a work conference in Paducah (far Western Kentucky, 5 hours from here)...the drive there was uneventful...I'd even forgotten about the time change (it's in the Central Time Zone) which totally saved me from being late and gave me time to stop for breakfast...

Then coming back, I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the directions, got to Elizabethtown, missed the road that takes you to Lexington and was all the way to Louisville before I even realized something was wrong (well...when I saw a sign that said "Louisville 17" that seemed a little wrong)...it was only about 30-40 miles added on to the trip, but I can't get over the ridiculousness of thinking I was getting closer and closer to Lexington and then wham!! being in Louisville. ;)

I have once again learned the lesson that I should read the entire directions before I start driving and probably look at a map...

No comments: