Saturday, July 30, 2011

Growing growing growing



Our first red tomato



Our Roma tomatoes (not even thinking about getting red yet)



My new favorite garden plant (they really are the cutest) and the peas that I noticed for the first time earlier this week



My Crazy Days bargain - a clearance candle-holder turned birdfeeder (to be honest, I thought it was a birdfeeder from the start - but then read the label about "risk of fire")

We also have green beans on the one bean plant that grew from our first planting. There are three newer bean plans (two are pretty spindly) so I'm hoping for more beans to come.

The italian squash is dying (borers? stalk borers? something) and one of the Roma plants is not looking so hot. The spinach and lettuce also bolted during the last two weeks.

No comments: